Tuesday 1 May 2012

Movies, Movies, Movies Galore


Hey buddies!

What a beautiful day here on the Islands of Malta...1st May - Worker's Day. Just love it here. I really wish for all my foreign friends do get the chance to visit this beautiful Island .. it's gorgeous :)

And am sure Summer is going to be the real deal once again .. Umbrellas, fresh orange juice, beach volley, snorkeling..well ..  amazing moments really.

And it's here already..  wow!

And you know what else Summer means to all of us here in Malta: Movie Blockbuster Season! Hurray :)

As many of you already know; am totally in love with my passion and get involved in TV drama, producing, writing and also follow the movies in a fervently manner at times.

Being subscribed to two major UK film magazines did lift my knowledge on the subject at hand and to be awesomely honest with you all, this SUMMER shortlist is going to be MASSIVE.

WHAT TO WATCH THAN ..?



Well if you're anything like me ,. you'd want to watch ALL of the SUMMER'S mega productions. But sometimes you need to make your faves list. And this is exactly what I'll be doing right here.

I'll tackle three, just 3 major releases for this summer (And I want be even considering the inclusion of AVENGERS Assemble! That's a must for summer .. :) ) 



The one for the family & kids surely has to be BRAVE, the very latest from my animation favourites: PIXAR! I always get the chills when I watch that trailer :P


Then there's the BIG closure for Chris Nolan's epic trilogy in the name of THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. Actually I think that EPIC won't even come close at describing this movie. You have to invest in such grandeur. You owe it to yourself.



And lastly (for now) a return to a classic from the SCI-FI vault of Sir Ridley Scott. You know the Brit guy .. he was responsible for GLADIATOR, KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, BLADE RUNNER .. and also a little B-MOVIE starring an unknown lady by the name of Ripley (Sigourney Weaver). It was first released back in 1978 and many, many, too many young adults pee'd in their pants stumbling an alien creature so wickedly put together. And you didn't even get to see to much of the darn thing! 


If you love movies and have fond respect to this endearing craft, you really owe it to yourself to immerse into PROMETHEUS.


That's all from me for now buddies.

Hope to hear from you and comment your true love for movies.



You can share your passion with an avid player: right here, right now :)


To Your Screenplay Life
wenzu

No comments:

Post a Comment