Wednesday 11 April 2012

Finally blogging!


Hello there my buddies. Am totally happy I've finally made it to start writing some of my stuff on an actual blog. It's weird but at the same time I will make sure that with my pleasurable hobby I will serve as hope, help, a shoulder to anyone who needs a re-write on their current screenplay. Of course this has nothing to do with the movie kind of scripting. But more on that in the future.

Firstly I would like to introduce myself. A handsome guy :), aged really well, fit and tall, live on a splendid Island in the heart of the Mediterranean sea and have two main hobbies-passions to share here: Personal Development and Movie-Making.

  
As some of you would know already, apart from being quite good on the above mentioned topics, am also a fervent Juventus FC fan (and extremely proud of it).


This blog won't exclusively serve the purpose of reviewing, suggesting, discussing movie material, or preach on life itself,but rather a sharing ground of sorts. I consider myself as being quite a lucky guy, married to a wonderful wife (Ann Marie), father to a blond-ball by the name of Alex Jo (The-Single-Best-Moment-In-My-Life-Yet) and also a proud owner of a life filled with amazing friends. 

I am here to officially improve my screenplay life. Am looking for my Master-Mind group of motivation. I simply know that by starting something, some other things fade away in time. There are some things that need fading away. Some more than others. I also KNOW that alone I wouldn't be able to achieve anything worthwhile. That is why I'm here.

We help each other to a better screenplay.

A better life.

What is it that you truly want?

So for the time being that would be all from me. Feel free to leave your warm and quick message to express whatever it is that you want to feel. Hoping that by reading your comments I'll become a better person. And maybe reflect more your positive traits and shadow on your successes.


to your screenplaylife

wenzu 

No comments:

Post a Comment