Friday 27 April 2012

High Potential Chatting :)


Hey there beautiful buddies, hope you had some wickedly funny time the last few days. Me? Well I promised myself to continue re-writing some scene from my screenplay. And got on with achieving new and better things.

In fact, just a few days ago, I've had the privilege of having a cup of coffee with a great mind here locally. This lad is really a rock where life-changing aspects need to come into place. We've had a very interesting chat about 'Where you're headed' and the things that flowed where simply astonishing.

Ken Attard and I met around 6 years ago during a marketing venture. The guy immediately struck a chord with me and am really happy for he's doing the thing he's always dreamed of doing. Now an official Master NLP Practitioner and a Life Coach, has a mantra that truly captivates whoever he stumbles upon: "People's Potential is my Passion". 

This is definitely not the right place to share the wealth of wisdom I was exposed to. As I learned a vital lesson from Ken: "You never force anything on anyone. If they want help, they ask for it, then you step in and help". 


So many times we fall pray to 'Wanting To Help People Syndrome' that we lose sight of the 'needs' of the person in front of us.


I'm totally grateful for Ken's time and it only comes naturally to share his contact for those of you who feel they can BE, DO and HAVE whatever they really want in their life. 


It has never been a matter of 'I can't', but rather 'Wouldn't It Be Cool If..'.


If you're always meditating on the following: "I'm ready for some changes. I want to see different results and feel great."


Discover how ..


Ken Attard - ken@buddiesinlife.com


Cheers..


To Your Screenplay Life
wenzu 

No comments:

Post a Comment